A person can seek redressal under Section 145 of the Criminal Procedure Code if there is a risk of creating a volatile situation centered on land grabbing. According to thisContinue reading
- Discharge and Acquittal in Bangladesh Criminal Law
- Highlights of Bangladesh Companies (Amendment) Act 2020
- Available Remedies under the Criminal Law for Land Disputes
- What is meant by camera trial?
- What is the punishment for abortion?
- Can a law suit/case be withdrawn after filing a case? (civil & criminal)
- Adoption in Family Law of Bangladesh
- Public Limited Company Formation in Bangaldesh
- Proprietorship Company Registration in Bangladesh
- Divorce Law in Bangladesh