by Ms. Sarmin Akther A trademark is an intellectual property that consists of a distinctive sign that identifies goods or services produced or provided by an individual or a company.Continue reading
- Discharge and Acquittal in Bangladesh Criminal Law
- Highlights of Bangladesh Companies (Amendment) Act 2020
- Available Remedies under the Criminal Law for Land Disputes
- What is meant by camera trial?
- What is the punishment for abortion?
- Can a law suit/case be withdrawn after filing a case? (civil & criminal)
- Adoption in Family Law of Bangladesh
- Public Limited Company Formation in Bangaldesh
- Proprietorship Company Registration in Bangladesh
- Divorce Law in Bangladesh