A company may change its name any time post incorporation subject to the following steps being made:
- Check that the name is available for registration on the RJSC directory.
- Board Meeting & Special Resolution of the company detailing the new name change.
- Application to the RJSC outlining and seeking permission for the proposed change along with form VIII.
- Approval of the change by the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms (RJSC).
- Obtain new certificate of incorporation with the changed name